Wednesday, July 19, 2006

continental airlines... on board

I’m writing this at 38, 000 feet.

Freeway is stowed away in the luggage compartment and I think I’m finally relaxing a little.

The morning was way more emotional than I thought it would be and saying goodbye to Gabe was especially tough. We haven’t been apart in a while and the thought of not seeing him in NYC again was especially weird.

Freeway was ok in her cage but I hated leaving her in the Quickpak office, alone with all the noise and bustling of people.
After I checked my bags in (25 pounds over weight) I snuck back to see her but couldn’t go through with it, for fear of winding her up and her not settling down.
I had a lady peek for me and she said she seemed fine…. A relative term.

Anyway tears were shed in the terminal, the plane was delayed for an hour and the weather was close to 100 degree’s.
But we are finally on our way, first leg half done – thank you…

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

3:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home